The seat of the Beco Toddler Cool is much wider and taller than of a “regular” carrier, which makes it more comfortable for both mom and child. The back and legs of the child are properly supported and allow the child to sit in the ergonomic M-position again when it has grown out of the Beco Soleil.
The Beco Toddler Carrier offers optimal comfort. The padded waist and shoulder straps evenly distribute the weight of the child on the shoulders, hips and back of the wearer. Therefore, the child can be carried without any head, neck, shoulder or back pain.
Like all Beco carriers, the Beco Toddler straps can be crossed in back when wearing on the front. Other carrying positions are on the back and on the hips.
The Beco Toddler Cool comes with a removable hood and a zip-close storage bag. In addition, there is a built-in pocket on the waist belt for smaller necessities.
Features of the Beco Toddler Carrier:
• Age: 18 months onwards, clothing size 86
• Weight Range: 12-27 kg
• Width of the carrier: 45 cm
• Length of the carrier: 50 cm
• Stain resistant/fade resistant
• SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection
• Fabric: Panel/lining: 3D breathable mesh
• Shoulder Straps: Navy micro-fibre fabric
• Carrying Positions: Front Carry (facing-in), Back Carry, Hip Carry
• Padded shoulder straps and lined knee area for extra comfort
• Pocket on the hip belt, removable sleeping hood and zip-close storage bag included