If your child is around 18 months and has grown out of the Tula Baby Carrier, you can switch to the Tula Toddler Carrier. Thanks to the broader and longer back panel your child sits in the ergonomic M-position again which makes it comfortable for everybody.
The Tula Toddler Carrier offers optimal comfort. The padded waist and shoulder straps evenly distribute the weight of the child on the shoulders, hips and back of the wearer. Therefore, the child can be carried without any head, neck, shoulder or back pain.
The Tula Carrier is easy to put on and off without the help of someone else. All straps and fasteners are adjustable so that the carrier fits everyone comfortably.
To use the Tula Toddler Carrier even longer, you can use the Tula "Free to Grow" seat extensions.
The carrier can be used as front and back carrier.
Features of the Tula Toddler Carrier:
- For children from about 18 months (clothing size 80/86, 11kg) to 4/5 years (27 kg)
- Front and back carrier
- Material: 100% Ökotex-100 certified cotton
- Size back panel: 45 cm high and 48 cm wide
- Length waist belt: 77 cm to 150 cm
- Length shoulder straps: 47 cm to 124 cm
- Padded shoulder straps and lined knee area for extra comfort
- Pocket on the hip belt
- Removable sleeping cap
- "Free to Grow" extensions (sold separately) to expand the seating area by 12 cm