Tula Free to Grow Carrier is an ideal baby carrier to immediately carry your child from birth. It has an ergonomic design and grows with your child. You can use the Tula Free to Grow baby carrier for a long time till your child has clothing size 86. Furthermore, you do not need an insert to carry a newborn.
Your child will always sit comfortably in the Tula Free to Grow Carrier. The seat has three positions, namely the position for the newborn, for the baby and for the toddler. Adjust the width of the carrier to provide ideal support to the back of the knee. That is namely the optimum ergonomic carrying position. If you set the Tula Free to Grow carrier at the lowest position, there is hardly any folding. This is because material is used that is a combination of twill textile and canvas. To adjust the baby carrier, you spread the fabric and fasten the push buttons at the right width. The buttons cannot be felt and the fabric of the carrier covers them.
At the moment that your child has a weight of about 3.5 kilograms or clothing size 56, there is the ideal posture. The weight is proportional distributed across your upper body. This means there is optimum babywearing comfort. Plus, the Tula Free to Grow Carrier is suitable for any type of posture. The carrier can be easily adjusted both in height as in width. This has the advantage that the seat, waistband, back panel, chest strap can be adjusted tailormade. If your partner has a different posture the Tula Free to Grow carrier can be adjusted.
Features of the Tula Free to Grow Carrier:
• For newborn, baby and toddler
• No separate insert required
• Clothing size 56 up to clothing size 86 and 3.5 kg up to 20 kg
• Front and back carrier
• Extra comfort due to filling at the back of the knees
• Seat with three width positions (13 – 38 cm)
• Back panel with three height positions (28 – 43 cm)
• Adjustable hip belt up to 114.5 cm
• High wear comfort due to filled shoulder straps
• Hip belt with small pocket (for keys or money)
• Removable sleeping cap
• Material 100% ökotex – certified cotton and mesh material