The Tula Carrier allows you to carry your baby in the natural and ergonomic M-position from 3.5 kg to 20 kg. To carry your newborn baby in the frog position, please use the Tula Infant Insert.
Later, when your child is larger (around 18 months), you can expand the seating area of the Tula Carrier with the Tula "Free to Grow" extension. This way also older children are always sitting in the ergonomic M-position in the carrier.
The Tula Baby Carrier offers optimal comfort. The padded waist and shoulder straps evenly distribute the weight of the child on the shoulders, hips and back of the wearer. Therefore, the baby can be carried without any head, neck, shoulder or back pain.
The Tula comes with a sleeping cap to support the head during sleep or protect from the wind or sun.
The baby carrier is easy to put on and off without the help of someone else. All straps and fasteners are adjustable so that the carrier fits everyone comfortably.
The Tula Carrier can be used as front and back carrier.
Features of the Tula Baby Carrier:
• For babies and toddlers from 3.5 kg (with the Tula Infant Insert) to 20 kg
• For newborn babies with the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately)
• Front and back carrier
• Material: 100% Ökotex-100 certified cotton
• Size back panel: 39 cm high and 37 cm wide
• Length waist strap: 70 cm to 140 cm
• Length shoulder straps: 47 cm to 124 cm
• Padded shoulder straps and lined knee area for extra comfort
• Pocket on the hip belt
• Removable sleeping cap
• "Free to Grow" extensions (sold separately) to expand the seating area by 12 cm