Fidella Fly Tai Baby Size is a Mei Tai carrier that is tied by the ends of its two straps in order to achieve different styles. The Fly Tai can be easily put on and off and can individually be adjusted to the size of your baby. The baby carrier grows with the child and always fits perfectly.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 14.07.2017
The Fidella Fly Tai Baby Size can be adapted to the size of your baby. You can use it from birth with a minimum baby size of 56 cm to a maximum size of 80 cm and a maximum weight of 15 kg. The Fidella Fly Tai allows to adjust the bridge and back panel. The back panel has a length between 26 - 36 cm and the width of the Mei Tai can be adjusted from 11 - 37 cm which will always fit the size of your baby.
Like all Fidella Fly Tais this Mei Tai carrier comes with straps that have different ends to make it easier for you to distinguish shoulder and hip straps. While the shoulder straps have a length of 200 cm, the hip straps can be tied between 57 - 190 cm, which makes this baby carrier especially suitable for smaller parents but also fits up to a size of 6XL. The polyester padding makes the Fidella Fly Tai - Mei Tai extra comfortable.
Features of the Fidella Fly Tai Mei Tai Baby Size:
• For newborn baby (56 cm) up to a length of 80 cm and/or 15 kg
• Back and front carrier
• Adjustable back panel: 26 – 36 cm, fixed by double knot
• Adjustable bridge: 11 - 37 cm, fixed by double knot
• Does not include accessories made of plastic, metal or velcro closures
• Padded leg openings
• Made from Fidella sling fabric (100% organic cotton); foam padding 100% polyester
• Different string ends for differentiation (waist string round, shoulder string pointed)
• Length of waist belt: 57 - 190 cm
• Length of shoulder straps: sling fabric 200 cm
• From size XS (4) up to clothing size 6XL (24)
• Storage bag
• Handwash, do not tumble dry
|Baby Carrier Type||Baby Carrier|
|Babywearing position||Front, Back|