The Ergobaby 360 Four Position Carrier’s innovative design features a structured bucket seat to keep your baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips and with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to baby's size and position to ensure comfort and ideal hip positioning in all four carry positions at any time.
The baby carrier features an adjustable back panel to provide extra height and neck support for your baby with a stowable hood to support your baby’s head while sleeping. In addition, it protects from sun and offers the mother privacy while nursing.
The Ergobaby 360 Carrier also features a newly designed waistband that easily and securely fastens with velcro and can be worn high or low on the waist for wearer comfort and extra support for the low back.
Padded shoulder straps help evenly distribute your baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
Features of the Ergobaby 360 Four Position Baby Carrier:
• For babies from 5,5 kg to 15 kg
• With the Ergobaby Infant Insert also suitable for newborns from 3,2 kg
• Four carry positions: front-inward, front-outward, hip and back
• Structured bucket seat to support your baby in an ergonomic seated position
• Adjustable seat width and back panel
• Adjustable padded shoulder straps
• Adjustable hood to support baby’s head
• Adjustable velcro waistband (65 - 140 cm)
• Made of 100% cotton
• Machine washable
Ergobaby recommends that the positions on the hip, back, and front facing outward should not be used before the baby is able to hold his head and neck alone, usually starting from 5 or 6 months. The 4th position facing forward should be reserved for short periods (10 - 15 minutes) to avoid hyperstimulation. If the baby appears agitated or feels sleepy, just simply turn it around facing inward, so that it can rest and finds comfort again.