The Bondolino is fitted with a very wide base between the baby’s legs. This wide base supports the baby’s correct spread squat position in the Bondolino and therefore promotes healthy hip development.
Thanks to its wide, padded shoulder straps, the Bondolino Poplin also adapts optimally to the carrier’s shoulder and neck area. It offers exceptionally comfortable carrying without pressing or cutting, and is therefore extremely good for the parent’s back – even with heavier babies and longer carrying!
Hoppediz deliberately decided not to use hard buckles, press buttons or snap fasteners so that carrying is as comfortable as with carrying a baby sling. The Bondolino is extremely simple to use and is ideal for parents who feel that a baby sling is too complicated.
Features of the Bondolino Poplin:
• Weight of the baby carrier: approx. 0,650 kg
• Length of hip belt: approx. 65 – 110 cm
• Age of the child: 0 – approx. 36 months
• Weight of the child: approx. 3 – 15 kg
• Developed and designed with the support of leading baby wearing experts and midwives in Germany in accordance with DIN EN 13209-2:2005
• Front carrier and back carrier in one
• Extra-wide padded shoulder and back belts
• Optimal backrest belt guidance using a plastic clip which is inserted individually for front carrying
• Padded leg cut-outs
• Wide, padded waste belt with infinitely adjustable hook-and-loop fastening
• Chest strap to connect the shoulder belts for back carrying
• Adaptable headrest with hook-and-loop points
• Ergonomically shaped carrying sack for optimal back support
• Wide edges for small children
• Extra-wide leg base for correct spread-squat position
• Material: Outer fabric: 100% cotton, poplin
Padding of the leg cutouts: 100% polyester padding
• Machine wash 40° C